The Long-Term Unemployment Conference, 9 – 10 November 2015, Pullman on the Park, Melbourne will address the causes, consequences and strategies for long-term unemployment.
Following on from the first conference, Building Capability, the 2015 event will focus on improving transitions for job seekers to help them achieve positive outcomes.
The theme is Employment Pathways and will aim to address whole of family approach and earlier intervention including;
- Jobless families
- Return to work strategies
- The new welfare reform environment
- Federal government policy and programs and more.
Would you like to speak at the Conference?
Speakers will have the opportunity to have their papers published internationally with an ISBN number. Academic papers will also have the option of peer reviewing before publication.
There will be over 50 selected presentations on research, policy, programs and case studies on long term unemployment initiatives.
Call for Papers closing on 31 July 2015
Authors or organisations interested in submitting a paper or presenting a workshop are invited to submit an abstract before 31 July. Submit your abstract today!
A wide variety of sponsorship opportunities are available for organisations large and small visit www.longtermunemployment.org.au/sponsorship/.
Conference Advisory Committee includes:
- Ms Tracy Adams, Chief Executive Officer, BoysTown
- Mr Nicholas M Wyman, Chief Executive Officer at WPC Group Ltd
- Mr Darren Coppin, Chief Executive, Esher House Pty Ltd
- Mr Peter Sugg, CEO, Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association
There are numerous opportunities to participate either by Presenting, Exhibiting, Sponsoring and/or attending so please express your interest today by clicking here.