The Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference will be held 9 -10 November 2015 in Melbourne and will focus on improving transitions for job seekers to help them achieve positive outcomes.
If you are interested in presenting at the Conference, the Call for Abstracts will be closing 31 July with the Program being designed around the following topics:
- Tackling unemployment for at risk groups – disability, regional, youth, mature age, and indigenous
- Other at risk groups including CALD, ex-offenders and those with mental illness
- Whole of family approach and earlier intervention including jobless families
- Return to work strategies
- The new welfare reform environment
- Federal government policy and programs
- Employer engagement and diversity programs targeting employing the long term unemployed
- Labour market trends and research
- Job Creation
- JSA, DES other Employment Programs
- Education, training and skills for employment
- Building personal networks and relationship form partnerships, alliances and shared experience
For more information on submitting an abstract, please click here.
For more information on the Conference, click here.