2016 Employment Awards
Award nominations have closed.
The Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference will host the 2016 Employment Awards. The Awards aim to recognise individuals and organisations for their continuous work and commitment to long-term unemployment while highlighting the excellence, dedication and achievements within the Employment Industry.
Award winners will be profiled by media partners and on the conference website and social media.
There will be five (5) awards presented at the Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference to be held at Mercure Brisbane, on Thursday 1 and Friday 2 December 2016.
The Categories for 2016 are;
- Youth Employment Organisation of the Year
- Indigenous Employment Organisation of the Year
- Disability Employment Organisation of the Year
- Regional Employment Program of the Year
- Employment Officer of the Year (Nominated by an Organisation)
The 2015 award winners:
- Youth Employment Award – The Northern Futures Team
- Employment Officer of the Year – Ms Gina Chinnery, Orygen The National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health
- Indigenous Employment Award – WA VTEC Goldfields & Wheatbelt
- Regional Employment Program – CoAct
- Disability Employment Organisation – Liza Scrivens, STEPS Employment Solutions